It's My Life Anyway...

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hey Mister!

I'm missing you like crazy and it shows
Oh I miss you baby God knows
I must say we've both been bad
Made you sad, you made me cry

You're the love I've been searching for always

at Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Ryene
View my complete profile

My Labels

  • Dream on (1)
  • Entertainment (4)
  • Food (1)
  • Friends (1)
  • Frustration (5)
  • Gadget (2)
  • Glory (1)
  • Health (2)
  • Love (6)
  • Motivation (2)
  • Shopping (1)
  • Vacation (1)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (4)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (21)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ▼  April (8)
      • Hey Mister!
      • Shopping Kain
      • 10 Things I Hate About You
      • Pagi Jumaat Yang Malang
      • Delon & Mayumi Itsuwa – Kokoronotomo
      • Aku & Lagu
      • Hero
      • He wants to go?
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (1)







Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.