He answered a phone call while driving last night. Arghh damn!.. i could hear that woman crying over the phone mengadu about her love problems since the radio has been muted by me. After the third calls from her, my body was shivering, trying very hard to control my emotion. But i failed. Me silent all the way home and just ignored him. Date cancelled. That woman made my mood turns really bad. Oh god, my heart is in pain, it hurts. I could not sleep at night.
To that woman, please please find someone else to be your 'shoulder-to-cry-on'. You should find another woman to share your problems NOT a man! Or you have feelings for him? Maybe he the one has feelings for her??? I hate you. Why must you answered calls when you are with me. I always do things you ask but why cant you do that as well?
No comments:
Post a Comment